- Hive compatible: Premium solid wood construction for a durable hive designed to fit a standard Langstroth hive. Includes a deep hive body box which serve as the colony’s living quarters. This is the hive’s largest component, holding ten deep frames of honeycomb.
- 10 Frames with unwaxed foundations: Our Langstroth Beehive addition comes with ten removable solid-wood frames, with plastic foundations, designed to support the honeycomb. The frames are deep brood frames and unwaxed hexagonal shaped foundation surfaces, which bees use to make their honeycombs.
- Superior craftmanship: With a body of premium fir wood and frames of white pine, this kit has been professional design and crafted to expand a prosperous colony.
- Durable construction: Quality wood frames are built and assembled to withstand rough handling without reinforcements. The foundations are made of high-grade, durable plastic and will not break during honey extraction, reflecting Honey Keeper’s superior quality.
- Easy set-up: This complete kit includes the frames, foundations, and heavy-duty nails to add another tier to an existing beehive quickly and easily. Frames are easy to install and remove from your hive box, making hive inspections more comfortable and faster.
This 10-frame beehive addition from Honey Keeper is constructed to help you expand a prosperous colony. Essential for all modern beekeepers, this kit comes with everything you need to add a deep super structure to a Langstroth style beehive.This kit includes a hive foundation of premium fir wood with frames crafted from white pine wood. Included are 10 deep frames with pre-cut frame foundations with unwaxed hexagonal shaped surfaces. Super structure dimensions - 16-1/4" long by 20" wide by 9-3/4" high. The hive super is easy to assemble with pre-cut dove tail joints and includes heavy duty nails.
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov