Out of stock
Winch Mounting Plate Mount Bracket for 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler
Brand: Driver Recovery Products
- Fits Jeep Wrangler models: Designed to fit 1987 through 2006 Jeep Wranglers (CJ, TJ & YJ)
- Heavy-duty: 1/5" thick high tensile strength steel plate
- High capacity: Use with winches with capacities 8,000 to 17,000 pounds
- Versatile: Compatible with most winches with a rated capacity of 8,000 to 17,000 pounds
- Measurements: 34-7/8" x 6-3/4" x 4-3/4"
The winch mounting plate from Driver Recovery Products is designed to fit 1987 through 2006 Jeep Wranglers with CJ, TJ, and YJ bumpers without drilling or only slight modification to the mount. The bumper mounting holes are 30-11/16" apart on the center with three mounting holes on each side. Mount base is pre-drilled with standard 10" x 4-1/2" bolt pattern so it is compatible with most winch brands. Front of mount is also pre-drilled for standard 10" hawse or roller fairlead (holes are 10" on center and the mouth opening is 8-13/16" x 1-1/4". The fairlead opening is centered to the bolt pattern for a perfect alignment with the fairlead. This winch mounting plate is constructed using 1/5" thick, high-tensile strength steel plate. It is intended for use with winches that have capacities of 8,000 to 17,000 pounds, and features an epoxy grade finish which means it is less likely to experience rust and chipping compared to powder-coated finishes. The mount measures 34-7/8" x 6-3/4" x 4-3/4". Mounting hardware is included.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov