- Premium quality: Made of 1/4", ultra-high tensile strength grade 70 steel, this electro-galvanized hook resists damage even in the toughest elements, for long-lasting wear resistance
- Compatible design: Ideal for use with most ATVs, this hook will accept a winch cable up to 3/8" in diameter under the clevis
- Safe & secure: Exclusive design features a spring-loaded safety latch to help ensure secure attachment, with a 3/8" diameter Clevis Pin held in place with a split pin
- Easy to use: Quickly and easily connects safety chains from trailer to tow vehicle
- Long lasting: Reduces friction and protects cable rope from wear
Safely and securely latch down heavy cargo and secure large loads with the 1/4" steel winch hook w/Clevis pin by Driver Recovery Products. Constructed of grade 70 forged steel, this electro-galvanized hook resists damage and is built tough for lasting resilience and heavy-duty use. Hook features a spring-loaded safety latch, with a 3/8" diameter Clevis Pin held in place with a split pin, allowing for a secure safety chain connection that won't come loose from vehicle vibrations or jarring on uneven terrain. Hook will accept a winch cable up to 3/8" in diameter under the Clevis. The throat (or hook opening) measures 5/8". Overall dimensions: 3-15/16" (L) x 2-5/8" (W) x 7/8" (D). Driver Recovery Products is a leading brand within the hitch rack and trailering market, widely recognized for excellence at providing a wide range of premium-quality accessories that offer exceptional functionality at an affordable price.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov