- Heavy-duty: Made from high tensile strength steel plate
- Versatile: Compatible with most winches with a rated capacity of 8,000 to 17,000 pounds
- Easy to install: Pre-drilled for easy installation with included mounting hardware
- Long lasting: Finished with an anti-rust power coat
- Measurements: 22-7/8" x 7-1/8" x 3-7/8"
The universal winch mounting plate from Driver Recovery Products has a mounting channel with three bolt holes pre-drilled so it can be custom mounted and is compatible with most winch brands. It is drilled with a standard 10" x 4-1/2" pattern, 15-3/4" pattern, and 19-3/4" pattern. Front of mount is also pre-drilled for standard 10" hawse or roller fairlead (holes are 10" on center and the mouth opening is 8-13/16" x 1-5/8". The fairlead opening is centered to the bolt pattern for a perfect alignment with the fairlead. This winch mounting plate is constructed using 1/5" thick, high-tensile strength steel plate. It is intended for use with winches that have capacities of 8,000 to 17,000 pounds, and features an epoxy grade finish which means it is less likely to experience rust and chipping compared to powder-coated finishes. The mount measures 22-7/8" x 7-1/8" x 3-7/8". Mounting hardware is included.