- Premium quality: This precision crafted PointZero Airbrush set features a comfortable composite handle balanced and comes with a 2cc color cup.
- Interchangeable nozzles: Switch between 0.3mm and 0.5mm nozzles, caps, and needles to adjust from thin-line patterns to 1.75” wide spray patterns.
- Advanced control: This single-action (pressing the trigger releases both air and fluid), internal-mix airbrush with a pistol-grip has a close-quarters design for when space is tight.
- Easy-to-use: This multi-purpose airbrush is designed for both the beginner and advanced user. It can be used for models, crafts, auto & cycle graphics, taxidermy, photo retouching, t-shirts, murals, fine art & illustrations and more.
- 7 Bonus airbrush guides: As a bonus, includes access to 7 exclusive e-Book airbrushing guides: Top 8 Cake Airbrushing Tips, Guide to Airbrush Cake Decorating, Developing Basic Artistic Skills, 10 Essential Airbrushing Tips, Airbrushing Strokes and Techniques, Airbrush Cleaning Manual, and the Airbrush Lettering Guide.
The PZ-230XS, from PointZero Airbrush, is an internal-mix, single-action (pressing the trigger releases both air and fluid) airbrush. Trigger-style design provides comfortable, pistol-grip feel. Round pattern spray with excellent atomization. Needle backstop at the rear of the airbrush allows you to pre-set the trigger travel; helping produce consistent line widths. Fine-finish, stainless-steel needle minimizes tip-dry. Nozzle cap features an integrated needle-protection cone. Detachable, gravity-feed, 20cc plastic color cup with vented, anti-spill cover. Boxed set includes two sets of interchangeable nozzles (tips), nozzle caps and needles (0.3mm and 0.5mm) for spray patterns varying from thin-line to 1.75", barbed hose connector, 6' braided hose, nozzle wrench and instruction sheet (0.3mm tip is pre-installed on airbrush). Requires an air supply with a working pressure of 15 to 50 psi. Airbrush and included hose have standard 1/8" BSP fittings, although an adapter for use with 1/4" air sources (1/4" BSP female to 1/8" BSP male) is provided. Package also contains a metal, propellant-can regulator with M5 fitting, and an adapter to convert the airbrush fitting to M5; simply supply propellant and a M5 hose for use without a compressor. As an added bonus, access to the following exclusive airbrushing guide downloads is included: Top 8 Cake Airbrushing Tips, Guide to Airbrush Cake Decorating, Developing Basic Artistic Skills, 10 Essential Airbrushing Tips, Airbrushing Strokes and Techniques, Airbrush Cleaning Manual, and the Airbrush Lettering Guide.Well-known within the airbrush industry, PointZero Airbrush is your trusted source for professional-grade products that provide lasting quality and exceptional value.