- Premium quality: These precision crafted PointZero Airbrush set includes the PZ-204 and PZ-128P for a variety of applications; a premium-quality with a gravity-feed 2cc color cup and PZ-128P with a siphon-feed 22cc glass bottle.
- Varied spray patterns: The PZ-204 has a Micro Air Control (MAC) valve and .2mm nozzle tip for patterns from hairline to 1”. The PZ-128P has a pre-installed 0.35mm nozzle for patterns from thin-line to 1.5”.
- Advanced control: Featuring airbrushes with dual-action, internal mix airbrushes, this set is ideal for both beginners and advanced uses. The dual-action, internal-mix design controls both air and fluid, ideal for precise, sharp details.
- Easy-to-use: This multi-purpose airbrush is designed for both the beginner and advanced user. It can be used for models, crafts, auto & cycle graphics, taxidermy, photo retouching, t-shirts, murals, fine art & illustrations and more.
- 7 Bonus airbrush guides: As a bonus, includes access to 7 exclusive e-Book airbrushing guides: Top 8 Cake Airbrushing Tips, Guide to Airbrush Cake Decorating, Developing Basic Artistic Skills, 10 Essential Airbrushing Tips, Airbrushing Strokes and Techniques, Airbrush Cleaning Manual, and the Airbrush Lettering Guide.
This airbrush set contains two popular, internal-mix airbrushes. Both are dual-action (triggers control air & fluid, pressing trigger releases air, pulling back releases material) with balanced, precision-crafted bodies. Each utilizes fine-finish, stainless needles to minimize tip-dry, and tight-tolerance heads for superb atomization and razor-sharp detail. The PZ-204 features a low-profile, gravity-feed 2cc color cup. Needle backstop at allows you to pre-set the trigger travel; helping produce consistent line widths. Micro Air Control (MAC) valve below the color cup provides on-the-fly, micro-adjustment of air pressure. Four-piece head; pre-installed 0.2mm nozzle (tip), nozzle cap, needle, and removable, crenelated needle cap (crown-shape cap minimizes air turbulence near the tip; allowing airbrush to be held very close to the working surface) for a spray pattern between hairline and 1". Cutaway handle for easy cleaning and access to the needle chuck. The PZ-128P features a siphon-feed 22cc glass bottle. Initial-flow control; set screw can hold trigger partially back, so material flows at the pre-set rate as soon as trigger is depressed. Pre-installed 0.35mm nozzle, nozzle cap, needle, removable needle cap and protective nozzle cap (spray pattern from thin-line to 1.5"). Boxed set includes barbed hose connector, nozzle wrench, paint pipette, 6' hose, instruction sheet and adapter for 1/4" air sources (1/4" BSP female to 1/8" BSP male). Extra nozzle and needle are also provided for each brush (0.3mm for the PZ-204, and 0.5mm for the PZ-128p). Airbrushes and hose have standard 1/8" BSP fittings. Working pressure of 15 to 50 psi required. As an added bonus, access to the following exclusive airbrushing guide downloads is included: Top 8 Cake Airbrushing Tips, Guide to Airbrush Cake Decorating, Developing Basic Artistic Skills, 10 Essential Airbrushing Tips, Airbrushing Strokes and Techniques, Airbrush Cleaning Manual, and the Airbrush Lettering Guide.