THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR MAY NOT INCLUDE ORIGINAL PRODUCT BOX. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount:Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality:Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition:Used, Fair Condition. Used product may show signs of use or damage such as cracks, deep scratches or gouges, major dents, dirt, signs of repair, or may be missing accessories that do not affect functionality. Original cardboard box may show significant wear from prior transit or product may have been repackaged.
- Universal fit and compatability for televisions from 40 - 60 in.
- Component shelf for cable box, DVD player, etc.
- Ideal TV display that can move to any room in the home or office
- Universal fit - fits VESA hole patterns from 200mm x 200mm to 400mm x 600mm
- Sturdy steel frame; rated for televisions up to 100 pounds, heavy-duty locking casters
This premium rolling cart has the ability to move your TV or monitor to any room in your home or office. This unit is designed to universally fit most LED, LCD, Plasma TVs and other flat panel displays from 40" to 60". This television mount utilizes the standard VESA patterns installed in almost all flat screen TVs with a range of 100mm x 100mm up to 600mm x 400mm. The height of the display (center of the TV) is adjustable from 40" to 60" in 2" increments. Constructed from commercial-grade, heavy-duty steel, this rolling mount is rated with a capacity up to 100 pounds. A convenient, height adjustable component shelf is made to hold a cable box, game console, DVD player, or any other similar device under 10 pounds. This movable cart is loaded with safety features such as an extra wide base measuring 33" x 29" for stability and security bolts that lock your TV in place to protect against accidental shifting. The four wheels are heavy-duty casters that roll smoothly and are built with a locking mechanism on each wheel for safety and stability. Convenient openings in the upright poles and back plate provide space to pass cables and wires through for a clean and uncluttered look. Step by step instructions will guide the simple assembly and installation process. Also included is a media top shelf that height adjustable and can support a video camera, game motion sensor, or a similar item. Certifications: RoHS, CE and ISO-9001.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov