THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Very Good Condition. Used product may have minor scratches, scuffs or small dents. Will be shipped in original or repackaged box.
- MODERN STYLING - Combining the best in function and design, this finely crafted single bowl sink features a gorgeous & durable satin-finish and precision-engineered, zero radius corners for a modern look as well as maximizing the sink work area.
- SUPERIOR CRAFTMANSHIP - Crafted from top-quality 18-gauge, 304 (18/10) stainless steel, this commercial-grade material provides lasting durability, which helps to maintain a beautiful appearance and lasting appeal.
- SUPERIOR FUNCTIONALITY - Subtle integral channels at the sink bottom help food debris flow toward the drain.
- ULTRA-QUIET DESIGN - Each sink is built with best of class soundproofing technology to minimize excess noise and vibration from water, garbage disposals, pots, pans and utensils
- INCLUDES DRAIN: Sink includes a basket strainer drain, printed mounting instructions and an installation template.
The preferred choice by upscale architects and builders, the Miligore single bowl undermount stainless steel sink instantly transforms an ordinary kitchen into a highly functional and aesthetically designed workspace. Crafted from 18-gauge, 304 grade (18/10) stainless steel, this Miligore sink provides quality you can trust. This commercial-grade material resists bowing, warping, or denting, as well as corrosion and rust, even with high-volume use. Sinks are expertly finished with a scratch-resistant, satin grain surface, which helps to maintain a beautiful appearance and lasting appeal. To improve the flow of water and food debris to the rear-set drain, the sink features subtle integral channels which slope the bottom of the sink toward the drain. Each sink is built with best of class soundproofing technology to minimize noise. The drain opening is industry standard size (3-1/2"), and will accept either standard drain (included) or any garbage disposal unit (not included). Sink features a laser etched logo and includes a high-quality basket-strainer drain assembly, a template and instructions. Overall dimensions (flange-to-flange): 30" wide (recommended 33" minimum sink base cabinet) x 18" front-to-back. Interior bowl dimensions: 28" wide x 16" front-to-back x 10" deep.