THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX HAS MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT BUT PRODUCT IS UNDAMAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. THEY ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT. PLEASE SEE AND READ ALL NOTES FOR DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount:Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality:Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition:Used, Fair Condition. Used product may show signs of use or damage such as cracks, deep scratches or gouges, major dents, dirt, signs of repair, or may be missing accessories that do not affect functionality. Original cardboard box may show significant wear from prior transit or product may have been repackaged.
- Sturdy hardwood frame with steel support cables
- Durable, soft, oil- and water-proof PU leather covering
- Full 2-1/2 in. thick high-density foam cushioning
- Includes detachable headrest, arm sling and armrests
- Easy to transport
This massage table is expertly crafted with a sturdy hardwood frame and double tension knobs on each leg for added stability. The table support cables utilize the same quality steel used in automobile brake construction, making for a strong table that can support up to 450 pounds. It includes an adjustable headrest (face cradle) with a premium aluminum support that is super durable. This table also features an adjustable section for multi-position support, an arm sling under the headrest as well as winged armrests, allowing you to comfortably reposition your client as needed. Also included is one half round lumbar support cushion that measures 26" long x 6" wide x 3" high to assist different client preferences. The top of the table features a full 2-1/2" thick layer of high-density foam (our competitors use 1-1/2" foam and simply round their measurements to 2") covered in luxurious PU synthetic leather. PU leather is vegan-friendly, softer than PVC, has no offensive smell, and is oil and water-proof. The face pillow contains 3" of foam with a removable cover. The table legs have solid, non-slip, non-marring feet to prevent sliding and protect all types of floors. Weighing in at just over 30 pounds, the table folds in half (like a suitcase), locks with two professional chrome clasps, and is easy to move with double handles on one side and non-marring feet on the other. It also includes a tough nylon carrying case with an adjustable shoulder strap and side pocket to hold oils and supplies. Although all table attachments can be stored inside the table, a 6-1/2" long x 4-1/2" wide face rest/breathing hole on top of the table means the headrest can be left off for quicker setup on the go. Overall dimensions of the folded table are 36" long x 8-1/2" wide x 28" high. Standing table dimensions are 84" long with headrest x 37" wide with armrests, with an adjustable height from 24-1/2" to 35-1/2".