THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX HAS MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT BUT PRODUCT IS UNDAMAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. THEY ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT. PLEASE SEE AND READ ALL NOTES FOR DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount:Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality:Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition:Used, Very Good Condition. Used product may have minor scratches, scuffs or small dents. Will be shipped in original or repackaged box.
- Reduces friction and protects cable rope from wear
- Works with all major winch brands and brackets
- Wave washers and c-clips for a more secure hold
- 11 7/8 in. wide, 4 5/8 in. tall, 3 1/2 in. deep with 7/8 in. gap between long rollers
This premium roller fairlead from Driver Recovery Products is designed to reduce friction so the cable or rope is protected from wear that can cut short its service life. Its design allows it to be used with most winch brands and brackets, and its ultra-high tensile strength steel with epoxy grade finish means that it's less likely to chip than powder-coated models. Zinc galvanization and chrome protect it from exposure to the elements, and the wave-washers and c-clips securely hold the rollers in place better than bolt-on rollers. The dowel-pin bearings and composite bushings on multi-directional rollers allow smooth operation even when pulling at extreme angles. This roller fairlead is designed to be used with winches that have a capacity of 8,000 to 17,000 pounds, although the maximum capacity will vary depending on the pulling angle. The product measures 11-7/8" wide, 4-5/8" tall, and 3-1/2" deep with 7/8" gap between the long rollers. The bolt pattern is standard, 10" on center. The fairlead comes fully assembled, but mounting hardware is not included.