THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Fair Condition. Used product may show signs of use or damage such as cracks, deep scratches or gouges, major dents, dirt, signs of repair, or may be missing accessories that do not affect functionality. Original cardboard box may show significant wear from prior transit or product may have been repackaged.
- Premium quality airbrush
- Multipurpose use
- Precision-crafted body provides a balanced feel in the hand
- Includes 7 exclusive downloadable e-Book airbrushing guides.
The PZ-360, from PointZero Airbrush, is a premium, dual-action (trigger independently controls release of both air and fluid; pressing trigger releases air, pulling back releases material), internal-mix airbrush. Precision-crafted body provides a balanced feel in the hand. Tight-tolerance, 4-piece head provides extremely fine atomization with razor-sharp detail. Needle backstop at the rear of the airbrush allows you to pre-set the trigger travel; helping produce consistent line widths. Micro Air Control (MAC) valve located just below the color cup provides convenient, on-the-fly, micro-adjustment of air pressure. Fine-finish, stainless-steel needle minimizes tip-dry. Solvent-resistant needle packing allows safe use with all types of spraying mediums. Pre-installed 0.2mm nozzle (tip), nozzle cap, needle, and removable, crenelated (crown-shape) needle cap for a spray pattern between hairline and 1" (crenelated needle cap minimizes air turbulence near the tip; allowing airbrush to be held very close to the working surface). Gravity-feed 9cc color cup with vented, anti-spill cover. Cutaway handle for ease of cleaning and quick access to the needle chuck. Boxed set also includes barbed hose connector, nozzle wrench and instruction sheet. Requires an air supply with a working pressure of 15 to 50 psi. Standard 1/8" BSP fitting. As an added bonus, access to the following exclusive airbrushing guide downloads is included: Top 8 Cake Airbrushing Tips, Guide to Airbrush Cake Decorating, Developing Basic Artistic Skills, 10 Essential Airbrushing Tips, Airbrushing Strokes and Techniques, Airbrush Cleaning Manual, and the Airbrush Lettering Guide.