THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Very Good Condition. Used product may have minor scratches, scuffs or small dents. Will be shipped in original or repackaged box.
- Constructed from high-capacity steel
- Large, open deck for quick loading
- Easy to maneuver with 4 swivel casters
- Easy to put together and break down for storage
This heavy-duty drywall dolly by GypTool is built for professionals. Constructed from high-capacity steel, it has a genuine-rated working load of just about 1,800 pounds; this will compare to carts with "maximum loads" of near 3,000 pounds. It also has a large 12"-deep deck that is open for quick loading, angled so sheets won't tip, and beveled on the edges so your material won't be scuffed. This cart is built with an intelligent design; it has a rounded safety bar that surrounds the perimeter and will help protect your legs and prevent damage to walls and boards; the handle in the same tubing is easy on the hands. Pro-grade, non-marking 8" casters support this dolly and roll smoothly under heavy loads. It has a tight-turning radius with 4 swivel casters, a wheel brake for safety, and won't rock or wobble when loaded; it is super sturdy. Only minor assembly is required; this cart is easy to put together and break down for storage - just remove the handle. Capacity: 24 x 1/2" sheets. Construction: Steel. Color: Orange. Deck size: 45" x 12". Overall dimensions: 50" (Long) x 23" (Wide) x 48" (Handle Height) x 13-1/2" (Deck Height-Highest Point). Includes: Professional dolly, 4 x 8" swivel casters (1 with brake), tools for assembly, and instructions.