THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Fair Condition. Used product may show signs of use or damage such as cracks, deep scratches or gouges, major dents, dirt, signs of repair, or may be missing accessories that do not affect functionality. Original cardboard box may show significant wear from prior transit or product may have been repackaged.
- EASY TO USE: Turn on, wait 2-4 minutes, pour in cotton candy mixture, immediately start twirling cotton candy
- COMMERCIAL QUALITY: Large stainless steel kettle, 950 watt heating element, and belt driven high-performance motor
- WORKS FAST: Makes one cotton candy cone every 30 seconds
- CONVENIENT: Power switch, heat controller and volt meter located on front panel
The SPIN 2000 cotton candy maker cart from Olde Midway makes it easy to create fun, fluffy cotton candy. This commercial grade mobile machine features a large stainless steel bowl, high performance belt driven motor, a 3-bin storage drawer, and an industry leading 950-watt high performance heating element. The large stainless steel bowl looks great but also keeps the working area safe and is detachable and thus very easy to clean. This machine is designed to limit vibration for quieter operation utilizing an upgraded belt driven motor and four clamps to hold the bowl steady. Our enhanced 950-watt heating element can complete a batch of cotton candy in about 30 seconds once heated (which only takes 2-4 minutes when you first turn it on). We have designed this cotton candy machine to be as simple and easy to use as possible with just 2 switches (Power and heat) located right on the front of the machine. The 13" ball bearing wheels make moving the machine easy. We have combined a nostalgic look with today's technology for a machine that is ultra-quiet, easy to use, and easy to clean. This is perfect for churches, schools, fundraisers, varsity clubs, birthday parties, concessionaires, and anyone else looking to make cotton candy quickly and efficiently. Also included is a scoop, owner's manual and spare parts kit. Dimensions: 20-1/2" Length x 36" Width x 37" Height and weighs 36 pounds. Operates on a US-standard 120 volt power cord.