THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX HAS MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT BUT PRODUCT IS UNDAMAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. THEY ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT. PLEASE SEE AND READ ALL NOTES FOR DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount:Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality:Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition:Used, Very Good Condition. Used product may have minor scratches, scuffs or small dents. Will be shipped in original or repackaged box.
- Approximately 17 x 13.5 x 12.5 feet total inflated size
- Complies with the Lead Free Toys Act
- A 1200 watt blower is required for use and not included
- Made of 100% commercial grade PVC
- Fun jungle castle design
The commercial-grade Bounce Castle by Inflatable HQ is a large inflatable bounce house with a capacity of approximately 5 children (800 pounds total). Measures approximately 17' x 13.5' at its base (including slide exit) and is 12.5' tall. After the day of playing is through, zippered flaps allow the bouncer to be easily deflated and taken down for storage. Bouncer is constructed from 100% PVC vinyl, from its upright pillars and beams to its slide walls. All high-stress areas, including the bouncing surface, mattress sides, bottom, and slide are made from industrial strength, 18-ounce (0.55mm) PVC. This puncture-proof PVC material is much stronger (approximately 5X stronger) than nylon used in lesser-quality units as it won't tear, fade, wear out with use, or get moldy, and it is far easier to clean. Additional belting reinforcement is used at key stress points, and extra heavy-duty, multilayer stitching is used throughout, further strengthening this tough bouncer. All materials are high-quality, fire-resistant, and comply with the Lead Free Toys Act. Includes repair kit and ground stakes kit. Always use GCFI-protected receptacles/circuits and take caution to keep blower and power cords in dry locations. Please Note: A blower is required for use and is not included. Make sure bounce house is secured to the ground prior to use. Never use in windy or other inclement weather.