THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX HAS MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT BUT PRODUCT IS UNDAMAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. THEY ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT. PLEASE SEE AND READ ALL NOTES FOR DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount:Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality:Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition:Used, Fair Condition. Used product may show signs of use or damage such as cracks, deep scratches or gouges, major dents, dirt, signs of repair, or may be missing accessories that do not affect functionality. Original cardboard box may show significant wear from prior transit or product may have been repackaged.
- Approximately 21.5 x 15 x 12 feet total inflated size
- Complies with the Lead Free Toys Act
- A 1200 watt blower is required for use and not included
- Made of 100% commercial grade PVC
- Side-by-side slides
The commercial-grade Mega Double Slide by Inflatable HQ is a large inflatable bounce house with a capacity of 5-10 children (150 pounds each, 1,200 pounds total). Measures approximately 21.5' x 15' at its base and is 12' tall. Features Side-by-side slides. Small climbing walls lead to the top of each slide. After the day of playing is through, zippered flaps allow the bouncer to be easily deflated and taken down for storage. Bouncer is constructed from 100% PVC vinyl, from its upright pillars and beams to its slide walls. All high-stress areas, including the bouncing surface, mattress sides, bottom, and slide are made from industrial strength, 18-ounce (0.55mm) PVC. Additional belting reinforcement is used at key stress points, and extra heavy-duty stitching is used throughout, further strengthening this tough bouncer. All materials are high-quality, fire-resistant, and comply with the Lead Free Toys Act. Includes repair kit and ground stakes kit. Always use GCFI-protected receptacles/circuits and take caution to keep blower and power cords in dry locations. Please Note: A blower is required for use and is not included. Make sure bounce house is secured to the ground prior to use. Never use in windy or other inclement weather.