THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Very Good Condition. Used product may have minor scratches, scuffs or small dents. Will be shipped in original or repackaged box.
- Excellent for student musicians: Crafted of highly durable brass with a range of features that foster great handling and playing, this tenor trombone from Ashthorpe was made especially for the beginner or student musician. However, musicians of any age will appreciate the fine functionality.
- Crafted of the highest quality: Ashthorpe is a premier maker of brass instruments, and the Ashthorpe Tenor Trombone is an excellent example of their dedication to quality, craftsmanship, and performance. Designed for students with great affordability, attention to detail, fine features, and supreme durability, this trombone will provide the perfect intro to playing a brass instrument.
- Produces brilliant sound: This tenor trombone was designed to offer excellent sound, volume, and pitch. Featuring a Bb key, .500-inch bore, 8-inch bell, and nickel plated hand slide providing a bright, penetrating sound, with a clean voice, and a smooth, accurate tone. The specifications of this instrument were designed to ensure beautiful tone and superb sound transmission.
- Brass body with two finish options: Boasting a flawless brass construction, the body of this trombone has been designed to ensure maximum durability and performance. It features a brilliant finish, in your choice of either gold lacquer or nickel plated, with magnificent shine.
- Complete instrument package: Sold in a beautifully-appointed package, the Ashthorpe Trombone includes a premium case for safe storage and handling. A polishing cloth, white gloves, slide grease, and piston oil are also part of the package, ensuring proper maintenance and care are utilized to ensure long-lasting enjoyment of this brass instrument.
Ashthorpe is known for creating musical products of the highest quality and excellence, to ensure those who use them are pleased with their performance. The Ashthorpe Tenor Trombone is a fine example of this dedication to craftsmanship and specifications that enable brilliant sound, comfortable playing, and overall total enjoyment. Designed especially for the needs of students, beginner and intermediate musicians, a world of incredible sound awaits with this brass instrument. This fine tenor trombone features an exquisite construction of highly durable brass, with the perfect balance of weight for comfort when in use. It has been designed with such details as a .500-inch bore, an 8-inch bell, and a Bb key for superb sound. It can be purchased in either a gold lacquer or nickel plated finish. The hand slide has been constructed of cupronickel, while the tuning slide matches the specific finish of the instrument. When playing, the musician will appreciate the rich, smooth, accurate tone that emanates from this tenor trombone. It provides a clean voice, with an overall bright, penetrating sound. Overall, it is a highly responsive trombone. To complete the package, included is a strong, sturdy case for easy carrying and storage. Additionally, to ensure proper maintenance is maintained, a polishing cloth, piston oil, slide grease, and white gloves are included in the package. Note: Do not stand the Trombone on its bell. Always store your Trombone in its case to protect the instrument. Do not store the instrument in extreme conditions of temperature and humidity.