THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Very Good Condition. Used product may have minor scratches, scuffs or small dents. Will be shipped in original or repackaged box.
- Excellent for student musicians: The Ashthorpe Euphonium in gold lacquer was designed to meet the needs of student and beginner musicians. Easy to handle, affordable, and durable, this brass euphonium is sufficient and enjoyable to play.
- Crafted of the highest quality: Crafted of solid brass with a range of features to ensure an incredible experience and exceptional performance. Ashthorpe is a premium manufacturer of fine instruments, catering to the student musician and this euphonium offers a solid brass construction with an exquisite golden lacquer finish.
- Produces brilliant sound: The design of this euphonium includes such details as a .566-inch bore, a 12-inch bell, and a Bb key for excellent sound, volume, and pitch. Users of all levels will appreciate the fine sound projection and supreme functionality it offers.
- Durable brass construction: Ashthorpe is known for its dedication to fine instruments and this euphonium features a solid construction of brass, with a lacquered yellow gold finish. The turning pipe is comprised of a cupronickel exterior, the leadpipe is rose brass, and it includes 4 stainless steel pistons.
- Complete instrument package: Sold in a beautifully-appointed package, the Ashthorpe Euphonium includes a premium case for safe storage and handling. A polishing cloth, white gloves, and piston oil are also part of the package, ensuring proper maintenance and care are utilized to ensure long-lasting enjoyment of this brass instrument.
Also known as a mini tuba, a tenor tuba, or a horn, the euphonium is a wonderful brass instrument. For students, beginners, and musicians of all levels, having a high-quality euphonium can make all the difference in how you play, enjoy, and understand your instrument. Ashthorpe is a premier maker of fine brass instruments and if you are searching for a top-quality euphonium at an affordable price, nothing beats the brass Ashthorpe Euphonium. This beautifully-crafted horn provides exquisite features designed to produce the finest performance, and any student will appreciate the attention to detail to be found within. It produces a warm, rich sound with great intonation. Constructed of durable brass, with a fine yellow gold finish and shiny lacquer, this instrument offers robustness and longevity. With a lightweight build, younger students will have no problem handling it in use. It features a Bb key, a .566-inch bore, a 12-inch bell, 4 stainless steel pistons, a rose brass leadpipe, and a cupronickel-exterior turning pipe. Included with this brass euphonium is a premium carrying case, custom fit to ensure secure handling and storage. Additionally, white gloves, a soft cloth for proper cleaning, and piston oil are also included with the instrument for convenient maintenance. Overall, this brass euphonium is a great option for players of all skill levels, and especially for students who need excellent quality and value. Note: Do not stand the Euphonium on its bell. Always store your Euphonium in its case to protect the instrument. Do not store the instrument in extreme conditions of temperature and humidity.