THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Fair Condition. Used product may show signs of use or damage such as cracks, deep scratches or gouges, major dents, dirt, signs of repair, or may be missing accessories that do not affect functionality. Original cardboard box may show significant wear from prior transit or product may have been repackaged.
- SET INCLUDES: (6) 9" x 13" Baking Sheets
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE ALUMINUM: All-purpose, 18-gauge, natural aluminum baking sheet. Superior heat distribution providing quick and even heating and cooling.
- RIMMED EDGES: This baking sheet will be your kitchen's workhorse with the convenient 1" rolled rimmed, spill-proof edges. Galvanized embedded steel wire reinforced edge provides extra support for superior strength, safe handling and resistance to warping at high temperatures.
- MULTI-PURPOSE SHEET PAN: Whether you are baking cookies, broiling meats, or roasting vegetables, this is the baking sheet for you.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Hand wash only to maintain finish and to keep your sheet pan durable for years to come.
Bake decadent desserts, broil mouthwatering meats and roast the most delicious vegetables with these baking sheet pans from Last Confection. These professional, 18-gauge natural aluminum sheet pans are what every kitchen needs. From the seasoned restaurant chef, to an at home cooking enthusiast, or even a novice just getting started, these baking sheets are for you! These multi-tasking baking sheets will be the workhorse in any kitchen.
Designed for superior heat distribution, providing quick and even heating and cooking, your foods will never taste better! The rimmed rolled edges compliment this sheet pan's design with a galvanized steel embedded wire which reinforces the aluminum baking sheet for superior strength, safe handling and resistance to warping at high temperatures. Perfect for cooking meats, roasting vegetables and baking cookies, breads, jelly rolls and other sweet treats. The versatile Last Confection baking sheets can withstand devilishly high heats up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
After you have overindulged, clean up is a breeze! Hand wash with warm, soapy water and dry completely to protect the shiny aluminum finish. Do not use any metal scour pads to keep your baking sheet pans in everlasting condition use after use. Be sure not to use sharp utensils and opt for silicone types to extend the life of your Last Confection Baking Sheet Pans.
Last Confection is your trusted source for professional-grade kitchen bakeware, supplies and accessories that provide long lasting quality at an exceptional value.