THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Very Good Condition. Used product may have minor scratches, scuffs or small dents. Will be shipped in original or repackaged box.
- Premium craftsmanship: Crafted from the finest woods, with a 5-ply maple and mahogany shell, mahogany neck, closed back mahogany resonator, as well as a laurel fretboard, this beautiful 5-string banjo from Jameson is exceptional.
- High-quality design: Jameson's banjo features a Remo Weatherking drum head, a 5/8-inch maple ebony bridge, a chrome plated armrest, an adjustable tailpiece and truss rod. Also, designed with a removable resonator allowing you to play the banjo both open and closed back.
- Geared 5th tuner: As a 5-string banjo, this model features a 5th geared tuner side peg. This is a beneficial enhancement over the more typical friction tuners, allowing for better control of your instrument’s sound.
- Beautiful tone: The design behind this banjo and the chosen materials enable it to produce an eloquent, rich tone. It offers distinctive and beautiful sound characteristics, perfect for playing bluegrass, clawhammer, folk, country, and rock tunes.
- Sold as a package: Included with this 5-string banjo is a deluxe 15mm padded gig bag for secure carrying and storage. In addition, this guitar case is designed with a front pocket, backpack shoulder straps, and a carrying handle.
The banjo is known for its iconic, classically Americana sound, producing rich melodies and songs that instantly transport the listener to fields of Kentucky bluegrass. For a student, beginning musician, an intermediate banjo player, or even an advanced musician, this is an excellent banjo to strum on. This beautiful, well-crafted 5-string banjo from Jameson Guitars is a must-have for anyone interested in playing folk, country, clawhammer, bluegrass, and similar eclectic types of rock music. It is a stunning, 5-string banjo with 24 chrome-plated brackets. It features a closed solid back mahogany resonator and is crafted with a 5-ply maple and mahogany shell and mahogany neck. Additionally, it has a 5/8-inch maple ebony bridge and a laurel fretboard, which add to its pleasant acoustic sound and tone. It has a top-quality Remo head, an adjustable truss rod, a chrome armrest, and a hinged tailpiece. A geared 5th tuner side peg is an added benefit, offering an upgrade over standard banjos that only have four and use friction tuners. Included with the banjo is a deluxe 15mm gig bag to keep your instrument safe when carrying or in transport. It is designed with a carry handle, backpack shoulder straps, and a storage pocket for added convenience.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov