THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Very Good Condition. Used product may have minor scratches, scuffs or small dents. Will be shipped in original or repackaged box.
- 12-Piece beekeeping tool kit: Beginner bundle includes twelve essential beekeeping tools needed to launch and maintain your hive. Tools included: Beehive Frame Grip, Bee Brush, J Hook, L Hook, Thumb Hook, Serrated Uncapping Knife, Uncapping Fork, Uncapping Scraper, Queen Bee Cage, Queen Marking Tube, and two Beehive Beetle Traps.
- 5 Beehive inspection tools: Includes necessary equipment needed for hive inspections: a Beehive Frame Grip to make lifting frames from the hive safe and easy; Bee Brush with soft bristles to gently remove bees from surfaces without harming them; L and J shaped stainless-steel hook tools to scrape excess comb and propolis from equipment, and a stainless-steel thumb hook to lift and scrape beehive frame.
- 3 Uncapping tools: Each bundle contains a serrated uncapping knife with a stainless steel blade and wooden handle to remove beeswax caps on honeycomb cells, an uncapping fork with metal tines to easily scrape open honey cells for extraction, and an uncapping scraper with a stainless steel fork and blade construction and a wooden handle to uncap framed honey.
- 2 Queen bee marking tools: These tools have been designed to help you catch and mark your queen bee. The clear plastic queen cage helps you easily catch the queen, while the transparent queen marking tube allows you to view and mark her safely.
- 2 Beehive beetle traps: Control beetle populations in your hive to relieve stress on your honeybees and ensure a productive beekeeping experience. Our beehive beetle traps use oil to trap and kill beetles that can weaken and destroy beehives.
The Honey Keeper 12-Piece Tool Kit includes essential tools needed for beekeeping. The queen bee is the most critical member of your hive, making it important to mark your queen, reducing the chance of accidentally harming her during inspection. Our kit comes with two queen marking tools to help you catch and mark the queen. The clear queen bee cage helps you easily catch the queen, while the clear queen marking tube allows you to view and mark her safely. If you are new to beekeeping, checking your hives' frames can be intimidating. The kit includes five hive tools needed for safe beehive inspections. The beehive frame grip makes lifting and removing frames from the hive simple, while the bee brush allows you to remove bees gently from surfaces without harming them. The L and J shaped hook tools are ideal for scraping excess comb and propolis from your beekeeping equipment and the thumb hook enables you to lift and scrape the beehive frame safely. To retrieve the honey, you will need to remove the wax cap from your honey frame. Three honey uncapping tools help with this and are very easy to use. The serrated uncapping knife removes beeswax caps on honeycomb cells, while the uncapping fork's metal tines allow you to get into the corners of odd-shaped combs to scrape open honey cells. The uncapping scraper is used to help extract honey cells from the low spots of the honey frame. The included beetle traps kill beetles that can weaken and destroy your beehive. Included: (1) J Hive Tool (1) L Hive Tool (1) Thumb Hook (1) Hive Frame Grip (1) Bee Brush (1) Serrated Uncapping Knife (1) Uncapping Fork (1) Uncapping Scraper (1) Queen Bee Cage (1) Queen Bee Marking Tube (2) Beetle Traps