- Premium-grade: Constructed of heavy-duty, puncture-proof 420D nylon with double and quadruple-stitching for durability and enhanced strength, this recreational inflatable bouncer is assured to provide lasting entertainment
- Safe & lead free: The material is fire-resistant and lab-tested to ensure safety and compliance with the Lead-Free Toys Act. For enhanced safety, the long-fill tube keeps the blower (not included) at a safe distance from the bounce house.
- Convenient size: When inflated, this roomy bouncy house measures approximately 12' front to back including the slide, 9' (wide) x 7' 6" (tall).
- Sets up in minutes: Set-up is quick and easy, inflates in about a minute with a 480 watt UL-Listed blower (not included)
- Blower required: A 480 watt UL-Listed blower is required for use and is not included
The Cloud 9 inflatable Mini Crayon bounce house is destined to become one of the favorite, kid's toys, delivering endless playtime to bounce, slide, and play make-believe at birthday parties, family reunions, holiday celebrations, summer backyard gatherings, and more. This bouncer is perfectly sized to provide enough interior space to bounce freely and comes with handy ground stakes for quick and secure setup outdoors. The charming mini crayon design has been carefully crafted to ensure safety. Constructed of heavy-duty, fire-resistant, puncture-proof 420D nylon, this bouncer has met lab testing requirements for compliance with the Lead-Free Toys Act. Bouncer inflates in less than two minutes and deflates quickly, and folds up easily for storage. For less than the cost of renting and using once, you can own this affordable jump house for multiple entertainment opportunities for the kids! For even more fun, add balls (not included) to create a bouncy ball pit. Inflated bouncer measures approximately 12' front to back including the entry/exit slide, 9' (wide) x 7' 6" (tall) with a capacity of 3 children (100 pounds or less each). Includes: inflatable bounce house, instructions, ground stakes and tear patch kit. Caution: Always use GCFI-protected receptacles/circuits and take caution to keep blower and power cords in dry locations. Do not use in windy or other inclement weather. Make sure bounce house is secured to the ground prior to use outdoors. Not intended for commercial use.