- 100% High Density EPP foam: Constructed of 100% high density expanded polypropylene foam (EPP), our workout foam roller is of superior quality at an affordable price. It’s perfect for anyone who wants to utilize the power of foam rolling conveniently.
- Quality Construction: Our high-density rollers are extra firm and made for moderate to heavy use with excellent durability. Our foam roller is excellent for muscle recovery, improving posture, stretching, and relieving muscle tension and soreness whenever you need it.
- Perfect for self-massage: Our foam roller for muscle recovery is the perfect tool to aid with self-massage or to perform self-myofascial release (SMR) techniques. It is excellent to relieve muscle tension and soreness, and to increase your range of motion.
- Lightweight and portable: Ideal for home or travel use, this foam roller is versatile and weighs very little. It can be used just about anywhere without taking up much room or requiring complicated storage. Our roller is also easy to clean.
- Ideal for all: Whether you are a beginner, intermediate, or an advanced user, this is an excellent tool to have in your workout arsenal. Our foam rollers are 6" round and come in three length options: 12", 18", or 24".
The Philosophy Gym EPP foam roller is lightweight and easy to store. Its petite size makes it a great option for those who travel or those who need to take their fitness tools on the go. Our foam rollers come are 6" round and come in three length options: 12", 18", or 24". For relieving muscle tension and soreness or using it for physical therapy and inflammation, this extra firm high-density deep tissue foam roller is an ideal addition to any home.
Foam rolling is one of the most accommodating, enjoyable, and soothing types of workout aftercare. Using a foam roller for physical therapy & exercise can bring about much soothing and relaxation, making it a convenient and comfortable option for anyone in need of some relief.
One of the most versatile tools that every fitness enthusiast, yogi, weightlifter, or all-around active person should have in their collection of equipment is a foam roller. Whether you are looking for added help to deepen your stretches, want to explore self-myofascial release (SMR) techniques, or are recovering from injury and want to relieve muscle tension, a foam roller needs to be in your rotation! There are endless ways you can utilize a workout foam roller, however, most importantly, they are phenomenal to assist with physical therapy, stretching, muscle recovery, muscle soreness, to help with improving posture, or to perform deep tissue self-massages.
Philosophy Gym provides quality fitness equipment with exceptional durability to meet all your workout needs.