- Suitable for drywall, painting, wiring, & much more
- Crafted from high-grade, light-weight aluminum
- No tools required to adjust height
- Fully adjustable braces accommodate any user
- Working height: 48" - 64", Stilt weight: 27.7 pounds per pair, Rated load: 225 pounds
These premium drywall stilts by GypTool are built for professionals and suitable for drywall taping, painting, wiring, and much more. Precision manufactured from high-grade aluminum, these stilts are light enough to use all day, but sturdy enough to last for years. A non-rocking frame with overlapping, industrial strut tubes is paired with an adjustable dual-spring flex-system for excellent mobility. The height is adjustable using a wing-nut design; no tools are required to change the height. The shoe and leg straps are fully-adjustable with auto-locking buckles for quick stilt use/removal, and extra-wide padded calf braces plus three-position adjustable heel plates accommodate any user (stilts have 2 calf braces). The bases are made in large, textured, high-grade material that is non-marring to protect floors. Minor assembly required. Construction: Aluminum. Color: Black.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov