- Measures: 6 5/16" wide, 2 7/8" tall, 2 3/8" deep with 9/16" gap between long rollers
- Universal: Works with most winch brands and ATV brackets
- Bolt hole dimensions: 4-7/8" on center
- Premium quality: High strength steel; epoxy grade finish
- Compatible: Works with most winches that have a capacity of 2,000 to 3,000 pounds
This premium ATV roller fairlead from Driver Recovery Products is designed to reduce friction so the cable or rope is protected from wear that can cut short its service life. Its design allows it to be used with most winch brands and ATV brackets, and its ultra-high tensile strength steel with epoxy grade finish means that it's less likely to chip than powder-coated models. Zinc galvanization and chrome protect it from exposure to the elements, and the heavy duty bolts and lock nuts securely hold the rollers in place. The dowel-pin bearings and composite bushings on multi-directional rollers allow smooth operation even when pulling at extreme angles. This roller fairlead is designed to be used with winches that have a capacity of 2,000 to 3,000 pounds, although the maximum capacity will vary depending on the pulling angle. The product measures 6-5/16" wide, 2-7/8" (3-5/8" including bolts) tall, and 2-3/8" deep with 9/16" gap between the long rollers. The bolt pattern is 4-7/8" on center. The fairlead comes fully assembled, but mounting hardware is not included.