- Premium quality: This precision crafted PointZero multi-color Airbrush set features a comfortable composite handle balanced and comes with a 4-chamber color cup that can be turned to quickly change between colors. Each chamber holds 0.25-ounce (7cc) of paint.
- Interchangeable nozzles: Switch between 0.3mm, 0.5mm and 0.8mm nozzles, caps, and needles to adjust from fine hairline patterns to 2” wide spray patterns.
- Advanced control: This dual-action, internal-mix airbrush also has a Micro Air Control (MAC) valve allows for on-the-fly adjustment of air pressure.
- Easy-to-use: This multi-purpose airbrush is designed for both the beginner and advanced user. It can be used for models, crafts, auto & cycle graphics, taxidermy, photo retouching, t-shirts, murals, fine art & illustrations and more.
- 7 Bonus airbrush guides: As a bonus, includes access to 7 exclusive e-Book airbrushing guides: Top 8 Cake Airbrushing Tips, Guide to Airbrush Cake Decorating, Developing Basic Artistic Skills, 10 Essential Airbrushing Tips, Airbrushing Strokes and Techniques, Airbrush Cleaning Manual, and the Airbrush Lettering Guide
This is the PZ-660-X4 Pro multi-color precision airbrush set from PointZero Airbrush. This airbrush is a premium, dual-action (trigger independently controls release of both air and fluid, pressing trigger releases air, pulling back releases material), internal-mix airbrush. Precision-crafted body provides a balanced feel in the hand. Tight-tolerance, 4-piece head provides extremely fine atomization with razor-sharp detail. Multi-color gravity feed cup with four 0.25-ounce (7cc) chambers, allows you to switch between up to 4 different colors by simply turning the cup; also comes with a rubber push-on cap. Micro Air Control (MAC) valve located just below the color cup provides convenient, on-the-fly, micro-adjustment of air pressure. Fine-finish, stainless-steel needle minimizes tip-dry. Solvent-resistant needle packing allows safe use with all types of spraying mediums. Equipped with 0.3mm, 0.5mm, and 0.8mm nozzles (tips), nozzle caps, and needles, as well as a removable needle cap for a spray pattern between hairline and 2". Single piece tail for ease of cleaning and quick access to the needle chuck. Boxed set also includes a nozzle wrench and instruction sheet. Standard 1/8" BSP fitting. As an added bonus, access to the following exclusive airbrushing guide downloads is included: Top 8 Cake Airbrushing Tips, Guide to Airbrush Cake Decorating, Developing Basic Artistic Skills, 10 Essential Airbrushing Tips, Airbrushing Strokes and Techniques, Airbrush Cleaning Manual, and the Airbrush Lettering Guide.Well-known within the airbrush industry, PointZero Airbrush is your trusted source for professional-grade products that provide lasting quality and exceptional value.