- Premium quality: This precision crafted PointZero Airbrush features a balanced design in a premium gravity-feed airbrush with 3 interchangeable nozzles, nozzle caps, and needles.
- Included nozzle options: The 3 nozzles set includes 0.2mm, 0.3mm and 0.5mm stainless steel needles, fluid tips, and air caps for spay patterns varying from hairline to 1.75”.
- Advanced control: Featuring dual-action, internal-mix functionality, the PZ-260XS includes a 7cc gravity-feed color cup with vented, anti-spill cover.
- Easy-to-use: This multi-purpose airbrush kit is designed for both the beginner and advanced user. It can be used for models, crafts, auto & cycle graphics, taxidermy, photo retouching, t-shirts, murals, fine art & illustrations and more.
- 7 Bonus airbrush guides: As a bonus, includes access to 7 exclusive e-Book airbrushing guides: Top 8 Cake Airbrushing Tips, Guide to Airbrush Cake Decorating, Developing Basic Artistic Skills, 10 Essential Airbrushing Tips, Airbrushing Strokes and Techniques, Airbrush Cleaning Manual, and the Airbrush Lettering Guide
The PZ-260XS, from PointZero Airbrush, is a premium, dual-action (trigger independently controls release of both air and fluid, pressing trigger releases air, pulling back releases material), internal-mix airbrush. Precision-crafted body provides a balanced feel in the hand. Tight-tolerance head provides extremely fine atomization with razor-sharp detail. Needle backstop at the rear of the airbrush allows you to pre-set the trigger travel; helping produce consistent line widths. Fine-finish, stainless-steel needle minimizes tip-dry. Solvent-resistant needle packing allows safe use with all types of spraying mediums. Gravity-feed 7cc color cup with vented, anti-spill cover. Boxed set includes three sets of interchangeable nozzles (tips), nozzle caps and needles (0.2mm, 0.3mm and 0.5mm) for spray patterns varying from hairline to 1.75", a removable needle cap, quick-disconnect fitting, nozzle wrench and instruction sheet (needle cap and 0.3mm tip are pre-installed on airbrush). Requires an air supply with a working pressure of 15 to 50 psi. Standard 1/8" BSP fitting. As an added bonus, access to the following exclusive airbrushing guide downloads is included: Top 8 Cake Airbrushing Tips, Guide to Airbrush Cake Decorating, Developing Basic Artistic Skills, 10 Essential Airbrushing Tips, Airbrushing Strokes and Techniques, Airbrush Cleaning Manual, and the Airbrush Lettering Guide.Well-known within the airbrush industry, PointZero Airbrush is your trusted source for professional-grade products that provide lasting quality and exceptional value.